To re-imagine this vintage piece, SILCA began working with Yanco in Los Angeles. Yanco is not just another sewing shop, but rather a creator of bespoke bags and packs focused on the cycling experience. Yanco hand cuts and sews every single piece himself, start to finish, and is known for exceptional attention to details. Cop one today!
- 3 Pockets sized for all and only the essentials
- Hand Sewn in Los Angeles by Yanco
- Made from 10.1oz Waxed Duck Canvas by Martexin
- Unique fore-aft compression strap keeps your roll tight and elegant
- Fore-aft strap contains interwoven reflective filaments for improved safety
- NO Hook and Loop materials that can damage and wear shorts
- NO Seatpost strap to damage painted or clear coated seatpost