Adam Elridge of Stanridge Speed is currently working on new component line labeled House of Stoke, and for his first release he dropped the Notchas Shred Bar. The Notchas Shred Bar is a limited edition collaboration handlebar with the one and only Chas Christiansen. Swoop one up today!!
We understand the comfort of your bar is important whether you’re in the saddle with your buddies for a long road ride or racing with your friends in a fixed crit. Each bar features dual cable channels and a high quality gloss finish over the unidirectional carbon.
- Wet clear gloss unidirectional carbon fiber with gloss white painted graphics under clear coat.
- Short reach and shallow drop for instant access to a wide range of hand positions and easy reach to control levers.
- Cable grooves and no slip grip on stem contact point, brake lever mounting point and entire drop
- Available in 40cm/42cm/44cm
- Weight (+/-5g): 170g for 400mm, 180g for 420mm, 190g for 440mm.
- Drop/Reach 140/84
- Measured Center to Center
- 31.8 Clamping Diameter